Ť una curiositŗ scema scusate lol
  • arian2 26 ott 2020 21:59:23 1 messaggi
    Visto 7 mesi fa
    Registrato 7 mesi fa
    eccomi
  • JaxonMartens 3 feb 2021 06:08:53 20 messaggi
    Visto 5 giorni fa
    Registrato 11 mesi fa
    I'm not a fan of Wild World and I'm not nostalgic for the game like Ocarina of Time fans, but Animal Crossing: Wild World had its charm when it came to creativeness. Here Are Some Things I enjoy about the game:

1: Amazing Graphics! The graphics are really good, and the animation continues to astonish me.

2: The Playability! This is Such a free roam game. Although you do have to follow some steps to assure you are ready to go out on your own at the beginning of the game, it is so much more than just rule-following. The controls work spectacularly, and So does the story play as you go through the game. But if you want to buy cheap Animal Crossing Bells to help your gaming, that's OK.

3: Character Design! The fact that you get to design and name your character is amazing. You can choose your own style of how you want people to recognize yourself. They donít force you to wear this and that, itís all your decision.
accedi per rispondere

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.